We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page at no extra cost for you. Learn more.
Today we are bringing you two perfect air fryer chicken breast recipes.
The tender chicken feeling in your mouth makes your taste buds itch for that feeling to be found again. You have found the best place to taste that feeling. Our cooking methods have been revolutionized and evolved a lot during recent years. New appliances have come and gone which made our life in the kitchen at times easy and at times regretful.
Also Read: The Best Air Fryers of 2022 | Review
Today we are going to see one of those appliances that made our kitchen life easy and all the mouthwatering recipes with it.
The air fryer is a regular topic that has been on our website for a while in the category of the kitchen. The availability of the appliance to cook 80-90% of our daily meals has become the most effective factor in air fryers. We will bring you some of the fryer recipes along with some major cooking hints to make your life a lot easier than before.
Cooking or frying chicken breast is one of the most common recipes that you can find doing in the air fryer nowadays. Among the so-called ‘air fryer chicken breast recipes’ we have noted most of the key ingredients are missed and the right seasoning is not achieved. That is why we researched and tested to bring you our air fryer chicken breast recipes
Best Air fryer Chicken Breast Recipes
It is not easy to get the chicken breast recipes right. Not always do you end up with the best combination, but thanks to the air fryer you now don’t have to worry about any cooking settings as now-a-day air fryers have precooked settings and adjustable fields to convert your air fryer chicken breast to the taste you deserve.
Frying chicken might be a tiring process as it gets finicky sometimes, while it’s even rare to get a juicy and tender chicken. But with the air fryer chicken options, you don’t need to worry about such issues, and you may only need to adjust the temperature to ensure the doneness to not overcook it. Some air fryers need a manual adjustment or two. But with most of the air fryer chicken breast recipes, you find today the air fryer itself will cook the ingredients hassle-free.
Ingredients for air fryer chicken breast
- Chicken Breasts: Make sure that your chicken breasts are skinless and boneless.
- Olive Oil: Perfect mild-flavored oil for the air fryer
- Italian Seasoning: Perfect combination of spices
- Garlic Powder: Garlic adds a spicy flavor
- Paprika: Adds color and flavor
- Salt and Pepper: Add to taste
- Optional: Brussel sprouts
How to cook the chicken breast in the air fryer
- Put the chicken breast in the fryer pan and apply a thin layer of olive oil as a coat.
- Take a bowl and put all the spices in the bowl and mix it well. Make sure the bowl is clean and dry.
- After mixing all the spices together, empty the bowl of spices onto the chicken breast. (use a tablespoon)
- Make sure you place the spices on top of the chicken breast and gently spread them around the chicken breast covering it.
- After spreading the spices evenly on the chicken breast it’s time to switch on to the air fryer.
- After ensuring that you placed the breast in the fryer properly, bake at 360 for 9 min.
- Flip (add Brussel sprouts if using) Cook for another 9 min or till internal temp is 165.
Tips to make the fryer chicken juicy and tender
Olive Oil: It evenly crisps the skin and helps the spices and herbs to absorb into the meat.
Space: It is important to keep space in between the breasts. Do not overcrowd the fryer as it will not be properly cooked. Air fryers are best used when air circulations are even and around. Cook in two or more batches if the quantity is high.
Regular checks: Frying chicken in the air fryer may need a closer look as to its temperature, to make sure that you don’t overcook the chicken. Air fryers have different levels of cooking therefore keep an eye early on this fact.
Rest the Chicken: Rest the chicken for at least 5 min. as it helps the juices to reabsorb to the chicken.
Spices: You can use Mexican spices, BBQ spices, and sauce, Indian spices, etc. It is to note that there is no specific range, therefore feel free to add your own mix if you know that it helps the process.
Moist: Brining and marinating your chicken will make it more juicer and tender.
Why Brining your chicken make it more juicer?
Brining the chicken with salt lets the chicken absorb more liquid through the process of osmosis. The salt water-soaked chicken will hold on to the moisture, best used for chicken breasts, turkey breast that has the tendency to dry out in cooking.
Tip for a good brine before the fryer:
- The basic ratio of salt to water for a brine is 4 tablespoons of salt per 6 cups of water. But the size of the salt crystal and type matter. The best type is kosher salt as it absorbs less sodium onto the chicken.
- Fill a large bowl with about 4 cups of lukewarm water and add ¼ cup kosher salt, stirring to dissolve. Note that though it may seem a lot only a little is absorbed. Add the chicken breasts to the water and let them sit at least 1 ½ hours or up to 6 hours to brine. Remove from water, pat dry with paper towels, and discard the water.
- Continue with the frying.
Air Fried Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins Recipe
Also Read: The Budget Air Fryer 2022
The air fryer chicken breast recipe is the crumbed chicken tenderloins. With all the combinations that you can put a chicken breast in the air fryer, the tenderloin recipe is our favorite. It is the ultimate snack you can prepare.
This is a delicious snack for evenings and when you feel to grab a quick snack for a Netflix binge. An easy prepare a meal that might go handy with a little mayo on the side and some boiled vegetable pieces. Air fryers are efficient in cooking crispy bites and are even more useful in delivering them with less fat within less time.
Ingredients for Air fryer Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- An egg – to spread over the chicken.
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs – to spread over the wet chicken lions for crispiness.
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil – Mixed with breadcrumbs to gain more leverage for the fryer.
- 8 chicken tenderloins – make sure it is even in size.
How to cook the chicken tenderloins in the fryer
- Crack open the egg to a bowl and batter it well.
- Then put the breadcrumbs onto another bowl; evenly spread
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil to the breadcrumbs evenly around and mix both well until you get a golden-looking mixture.
Tip: Season the chicken with salt and pepper before breading.
- Take the chicken loins one by one and dip in the egg mixture and make sure the lions are equally wet with it and then dip the chicken onto the breadcrumbs and rotate to both sides to make sure it is also well spread.
- Place the chicken on the fryer evenly, to make sure that the circulation of air is good. Make sure the chicken pieces do not touch each other to keep the crispiness all around.
- Fry the chicken for 12 mins at 165 F.
Make sure you enjoy the food and keep the air fryer clean as it is essential that the cooked food should not remain stuck to the fryer which may result in bad for the air fryer itself. For any additional information be sure to check out the recipe critic
While there are no good and bad chicken breast air fryer recommendations, here we have the few air fryers that can make your day with the chicken breast air fryer recipes above.
Air fryer chicken breast recipes are one of the most common and stand-out recipes that you find today. However, getting the right ingredients is challenging, and as well as setting your air fryer takes a bit time-consuming. but if you focus on the details, your air fryer chicken breast recipes will turn out great.